Thought Directory

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Future That Is:

Fruitcake! No, I kid.


Hey there, classmates.
It's times like these that I realize how gosh darned impatient I truly am.
Why, you ask?
Well I'll tell you.
New. Math. Book.
Three words (unless you count periods).
Instead of this Advanced Mathematics book (the one that comes right after Algebra 2 in the Saxon curriculum) that practically makes my head go boom, I get to go into something that makes much better sense in my poor old brain.
The technical name for this is:
Consumer Math.
Let me hear the applause.

Now before I lose my choo-choo train of thought, I'll talk about what's happened a while ago, and what's to happen in the near future.

What's happened a while ago:

As you might know, I have a gaming channel on YouTube under the name of AwkwardWaffle. Well, recently I emailed Paradox Interactive inquiring if I could acquire a preview copy of a game that will soon be coming out called Sengoku. Not only did they agree to that, but they also gave me a press account on GamersGate containing full copies of most of their newest games for me to play on the channel.
As if I wasn't having enough of a heart attack, they also told me that I would be acquiring all of their newest titles when they come out, free of charge, for years to come!

There's much more for me to talk about, but I'll cut it off here :).
So, leave me what's been happening in your life and/or what your plans are for the future in the comment section below.
Hopefully I'll actually talk about the future next post.


As always, your host,

No comments:

Post a Comment