Thought Directory

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I've Got Nothing To Post About

Nothing at all....

Hey there, classmates.
Today I'm going to go on this long speech about problematic things and approach how to fix it from a G-dly Philosophical point of view.
Nope, not really.
Wanna know why?
Well here it is:
I ain't got nothin' to post about!

So am I just going to ramble on like I've been doing lately?
Oh, yes!
Enjoy.


I've felt good the past few days, but also bad.
Good being in the mood-esque category.
Bad being in the "I feel under the weather" category.
So if there is a good medium that actually exists between those to mediums then.
That's how I feel.


I've not felt very inspired lately, I've just felt like living on. Doing my usual thing. Same ole, same ole.
I imagine it's rather normal to have these little spurts of uninspiration (if that's a word) every now and then.


So to cap this off leave me some inspirational things, or if you can't think of any, how you've felt this week in the comment section below.


Down here.
|
|
V


As always, your host,

No comments:

Post a Comment