Thought Directory

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Feel Good

Great. in fact...


Ya know, I could try for a new greeting like, "wazzup, classmates?" or, "howdy do there, young fellers" though the last, admittedly, doesn't fit me at all. No, I think I'll stick with my normal, nearly burnt out, greeting:

Hey there, classmates.
Today I feel amazing.
I can't say that about most school-days, haha.
Mostly because I wake up early, drink a cup of coffee, get done with my chores and schoolwork and then either crash, or hop on the computer.
But today, yes today, I feel amazing.
Kind of odd, considering I got only about 4 hours and 30 minutes of sleep.
Maybe my mind is just stuck in that late-night thought process where you think almost completely different. That dreamy effect where your emotions run deep.
I call it: Night Thoughts.
So creative, I know.

Whatever it is, I feel really happy and efficient today. I woke up, immediately hopped in the shower, put up the dishes, took out the recycling, brought in left-overs from the outside fridge, took the extra mattress out of my bedroom and put it back on the bed in the classroom, grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to do my math.
Here I am, done with math, reading, vocabulary, and sitting down to right my dutiful and fun blog post :).
I feel amazing.
And that's pretty much what I wanted to say today.
So to make this worthwhile, leave how amazing you feel or how you feel in general in comment section below.

As always, your host,

No comments:

Post a Comment