Thought Directory

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 2 of the Four Day Blogathon!

Ah yes, I AM going to finish yesterday's Q&A, but also I will notify you that I am changing these four posts (yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after that) to a four day blogathon! Ending on Saturday with a summary on tomorrow night's journey to Pensacola Swing. Yes, I'm going swing dancing for my first time, but I'm not alone! I'm going with my big sis (Terra), my lil sis (Hannah at As Time Goes By), my big brother (A.J.), and Scott (a good friend of Terra's). But I'll save the ranting on about that subject for Friday and Saturday.

Anyways, the following is a continuation of my Get-To-Know-Me Q&A:

Q11: Favorite food(s)?
A11: Ya know what? I'll have to make that a blog post sometime cuz there's so many, haha. I'd have to say erm.... Probably beef lo mein.

Q12: Favorite book you've ever read?
A12: Eragon, and yes, I'm still waiting for him to continue his adventure.

Q13: What do you think is the most important characteristic a person can have?
A13: Kindness.

Q14: Favorite song(s)?
A14: I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire, by the Inkspots; and Must Have Done Something Right, by Relient K.

Q15: On a scale of 1-10, how important is physical exercise to you?
A15: 8, I guess.

Q16: Favorite person in history?
A16: John Adams

Q17: Favorite subject in schoolwork?
A17: Required reading.

Q18: What do you aspire to be when older?
A18: A cucumber :). No not really. Psychologist actually.

Q19: What foreign country do you find the most interesting?
A19: Switzerland! A hanger dinger dangen.

Q20: Favorite drink?
A20. Pib Extra.

See you tomorrow folks!

Your friend, classmate, comrade, Switzerland lover, or yaddah yaddah etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment