Thought Directory

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's To Come

Oh, the excitement... 


Hello again, classmates.
Tomorrow is the last day of school. Allow me to pause while the angels sing in the background. 

With the end of the school year comes some big surprises for my blogs. For "Reclaim, Revamp, Repurpose" I'll be finishing off some edits to give it a good feel, and begin posting about my newest project. Anyone like chalk? *hint hint* 
Also I'll be opening up a gaming blog with my good friend Sean, it will revolve around youtube, twitter, Facebook and, of course blogger. It will be casual gaming so feel free to join us anytime. I'll put the links in the side-bar.
And, as if that were not enough, next Monday starts a one-week blogathon! We'll have daily updates, Q&A's, short-stories, word games, and many other things! To top it all off with a cherry, I'll start Vlogging! Yep, that means you get to actually see and hear me giving you the latest updates and other things.

So much is to come next week and I've got a ton to do to get ready, so tomorrow will be my last post until next week.
To keep you busy reading, why don't you check out my mother's witty ramblings over at Sassafrass, and also my sister's at As Time Goes By. Great posts from both, plus they are my family.

Much to do, much to do. And so little time to do it. With that in mind, classmates, I bid you farewell. Leave me your ideas for the blogathon in the comment section below!



As always, your host,

No comments:

Post a Comment